Tuesday, November 25, 2014

♥ SpreePicky Review [Photo Heavy!]

SpreePicky Review

Sorry for the lack of posts! I was waiting in the mail for generations (not really! I was just suuuuper excited).
This time, I ordered a seifuku and a set of Harajuku hair bows.
The shipping estimate was 7-15 days and I received it in 10~ (China to New England) which is relatively fast shipping because Ebay and Aliexpress sellers take like, 2 weeks!
I was expecting a box but it came in a bubble mailer uvu


They even included a handwritten note! *(*´∀`*)☆


The note says:

"Dear sweetie,
Thank you for the trust and support!
Hope you love everything and we look forward to your review ^_^
Love to hear from you again,
SpreePicky Team"

HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THEM ♥♥




I bought a XL because SpreePicky warned that Mediums weren't American Mediums. I'm about 5'7" and the skirt is a little bit short but that's cute ♥♥
The top is stretchy so it's not much of a problem but it's a bit tight on me.
It's super cute !


It looks a bit small in the photo but it's a perfect fit on me ♥
The material is soft and comfortable ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Also! You might be convinced that this seifuku is low quality because it's so affordable but it's actually one of the best quality items I've bought online!
SpreePicky did a good job packaging it too  (´∀`)
No complaints on the top! It's perfect ♥


As mentioned before, I'm about 5'7" (174 cm) and this skirt was a little bit short on me.


It left off about shorter than midthigh
I wouldn't worry about it if you plan on wearing tights with it ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
I love the seifuku so much omg I'd wear it to school everyday if it was socially acceptable ;A;

Overall:
Quality: 10/10
Shipping: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10
Size: 9/10





I thought I ordered one pair since the description was a little bit confusing- I paid $6 and got two pairs so win-win situation either ways (*≧▽≦)
They're really cute and easy to put on uvu


sorry- same pic because I wasn't feeling too photogenic.
It literally matches with everything (´ω`★)
Yes, I know one of the pairs had an eye fall off but that's not SpreePicky's fault since mail deliveries aren't always gentle uvu
It can easily be put back together with glue ♥
Also, the bow is made of a plastic-y fabric so it's shiny and not bend-able.
There's an alligator clip on the back so it can easily be worn with a wig ♥
The bow is light weight and about 8 cm long and 4.5 cm tall (its a super cute size omg)

Overall:
Quality: 10/10
Shipping: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10
Size: 10/10

SpreePicky is an absolutely adorable shop and I'd definitely buy from them again!
Also, their customer service is rlly nice ;v;


Bye ! ⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃
Also ! Happy EarlyThanksgiving to those in America :D Eat lots!!
Sorry for the long posts! Thanks for reading ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer